Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My motor bike - #2

[The antique bike]
Honda C70(1973)[2002 - ]

Well, after a few month we bought the Suzuki VR125, my dad bought a antique bike from the shop. If no mistaken, it is a 1973 Honda C70.


When the first time it come into my eyes, this bike is really old, the mudguard rusted, the bike looks really old. Dad said that is for casual use, because my scooter has no mudguard, so I can't drive when rainy day.
So we have this bike for rainy day usage.


After my first time came to study in Sydney.
Dad did some modification on the bike. changing the bodykit, the carbureter, the chip.
it looks totally different!

we made it into the original style Honda C70 looks, with a crystal blue painting.
now it no longer a 'rainy day' bike. It is a nice looking antique bike.
The only thing I don't really like on this bike is the registration number!


[Antique Bike]
Honda C70(1973) [2002- ]
Registration number - ME 481

No comments: