Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Motor bike - #3

[Third bike - Working bike]
Kawasaki KLX 650(1991)[2006-2006]

My dad bought this bike is because he want to have it to goto work.
so I called a working bike.

bought it second hand. is a rarely bike seen on street in my state.
It has a 650cc engine, using water cooler, is a huge scrambler.
Great for long distance travelling.
Sometime I use this bike to go for a ride with my gf.
It so powerfull. It is very nice while you riding on a highway.

Anyway, too many problem on this bike, so it sold to the other guy few months ago in the end of year 2006.

One more thing, It got stolen by some idiot few months before we sold the bike.
That's the only bike in my state, the thief stole it from my house, then push it to the side road and try to start the bike, but he couldn't made it, and left the bike on the side road, Bloody hell! I went to the police station, in and out for so many times to make the report and cancel the report after I found the bike myself on the side road near my house. WTF! If let me catch who did this, I gonna kill him on the spot. I swear to god, I will kill him! Wasting my bloody whole morning went in and out the police station!.
[Working bike]
Kawasaki KLX650(1991)
Registration number - PCR 63

No comments: